Marketing Assistant Job
Marketing Assistant Job based in Staplehurst, Kent, Creative Equine are looking to recruit a highly motivated creative intern / marketing assistant with an exceptional eye for detail, passion for digital marketing and a deep understanding of what it takes to own, train and compete horses.
Who we are –
Creative Equine support many high-profile brands within the equestrian industry and offer a range of services in order to fulfil their marketing needs. Even more importantly we have become integrated members of their teams and are proud to work alongside forward thinking companies that reflect our passion to deliver results and succeed.
What we need.
* A self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to take responsibility & deliver results.
* You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in writing content. A fastidious level of attention to detail where grammar and spelling are concerned.
* You will need to be able to work independently and have a strong desire to learn quickly about a wide range of services.
* You will need to be a highly motivated and a fun individual who can spot opportunities, continually innovate with a passion to succeed.
* Passionate about digital marketing and social media.
* It’s a huge plus if you have interest or experience in any of the following: photography, film-making, photoshop, in-design, editing suites.
Tasks will include –
* Engaging and growing the community across social media channels: creating time relevant engaging content.
* Writing SEO friendly blog posts weekly.
* Helping implement the SEO strategy.
* Online PR, contacting and networking with influencers.
* Supporting email marketing.
* Helping with other brand activities.
Blogging, Photography, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Event Planning, Copy Writing and Editing, Mailchimp, digital PR, a creative outlook.
This is a unique opportunity to join us during an exciting time of growth, you will have the opportunity to gain first hand experience and learn from an established team who work with leading brands within the equestrian industry.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or go to our contact us page.