Based in Staplehurst, Kent, Creative Equine are looking to recruit a highly motivated creative soul with an exceptional eye for detail, passion for tech and commercial understanding of managing and delivering results driven PR & marketing campaigns.
Who are we
Small creative agency based on a farm, which unfortunately means there is no Costa Coffee within walking distance, so you need to bring your own lunch (food is important to us) but our scenic location means plenty of walks to be had at lunchtime. We’re a friendly team with great sense of humour (well, we think we’re funny) who are proud to work alongside many forward-thinking equestrian companies and are passionate about the services we offer and the results we deliver.
We need an individual who can:
- Work as part of a team and also take responsibility for individual projects
- Manage paid social media advertising campaigns as well ad-words
- Create content which delivers results across social media & Google
- Create growth strategies, with engagement at the heart of the campaign
- Understand insights and analytics
- Write relevant press releases and SEO friendly web copy
Successful candidate must
- Have a clear understanding of the equestrian market (unfortunately that rules out anyone who’s CV just says rode once as a child!)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with deadlines that come thick and fast
- Have an excellent command of the English language with grammar skills to match
- Have a good sense of humour and can do attitude
- It’s a huge plus if you have an interest or experience in any of the following: photography, filmmaking, photoshop, in-design, editing suites.
Tasks will include
- Strategically plan and execute client campaigns
- Creative content planning
- Writing SEO friendly web content
- Helping implement SEO strategies
- Supporting email marketing
- Write press releases and create relevant news stories
If this sounds like you and you’re impartial to a few office pets too, we would love to hear from you.
Salary – Dependent on experience
Swipe right and slide into our DM’s or more conventionally simply email email@example.com with your CV.
Closes 31st January 2020